iced coffee enthusiast. consumer of sprinkles. aspiring memory maker.
terrified of the future.
image by furrylittlepeach
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
I’m freaking out I don’t usually reblog this stuff but this is like incredible
If you’re worried your children are going to get their self-esteemed destroyed by the image of Barbie then maybe you’re not parenting right. Its called ‘teach your child life values and lessons’ which is a pretty normal thing parents should do.